Trouble passing route params

Hi Team,

I have a route which looks like this below.

routes-1

And points to the right page. But the url params is not getting passed. Meanwhile here’s what I have in the server connect of the page which the data is sent to:

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 8.59.59 PM

What should I correct so this data can be passed?

Hi.
Have you tried loading the link directly in the browser?
Also, what are you passing in the URL parameter?

The direct link in the browser also doesn’t have any data. I’m passing the url extension of the article.

let’s say I want to open www.wappler.io/blog/my-first-article. I pass ‘my-first-article’ in the url parameter. I also have this field saved in my db row for that article. The db query and server connect is working fine. I have tested that.

It’s just that this url parameter is not getting pulled from the site url or getting passed from one page to the other.

I dont see any issue in the screenshots you have shared… Nor any issues with the url.
Can you share a link to your website?

Also, try checking if routes are correctly generated and uploaded on the server.

The routes seems generated properly as the right page is loading. What’s another way to check that?

Here’s the link to the website: http://praneetbhave.com/blog

Thanks a lot for helping out with this :slight_smile: Appreciate it.

What server model are you using?

NodeJS

This issue with nodeJS has been reported already and we are looking into it. Please check the other bug report:

Sure Thanks @Teodor I’ll be following the topic. Hope it’s resolved soon! How do we get updated once it’s resolved?