Toggle for hiding/showing all steps EXCEPT comments and some structure-related steps

I find it quite convenient to describe all my SA and PF steps in comments.

Sometimes I need to see all the real steps and comments simultaneously. Wappler already can do that.

But sometimes I need to see only real steps. At the moment I can’t achieve that in Wappler, but there is an FR for that. Toggle for hiding and showing all comments

And sometimes I wanna see only comments.
Not only, actually. Some other steps must be seen too – if they determine the structure/flow. I mean: Condition, While, Repeat, Try/Catch. (maybe some another actions) Usually they all have comments inside.

In particular, I need it when I come back to one workflow after some time, when I already forgot what is going on in here. If only I can see all the notes without distraction, it will solve the problem perfectly.

And not less importantly, maybe I would be able to use these “clean” comments not only as project description/documentation for myself, but also for any other members of my project team.
At the moment I have to create and maintain two copies of project documentation: one in Wappler comments and one for Team and Client (in Notion).

Hope, you got the idea. What do you think? Would it be useful?