TinyMce error with 4.0

I’m using TinyMce which worked without issue in 3.x . In 4.0 I’m getting this error

localhost should work…

So perhaps something in the way the new version is running? Can this be fixed on the Wappler side? Or is there a different domain I should be registering with Tiny Cloud?

Thanks,
Heather

You will have to register your domain on Tiny.

My domain, as well as localhost, is registered on Tiny. Like I said, this worked without issue prior to 4.0

Maybe add domain with the port?

I think it’s a localhost issue, not domain. The problem is within Wappler, not live on my website

Its very unlikely that Wappler is the problem here given that the screenshot you have posted says its a domain issue.
I have not used Tiny editor, so I might be wrong. Maybe look in the console for any error - if its in Wappler, that’s the best place to look.

The error is within the Wappler application design area (localhost) not the live site. There’s no “console error” as it’s not in a web browser - it’s inside the Wappler application.

Oh. You post doesn’t mention design view.
In that case try whitelisting localhost:12345. @Teodor might know the exact URL for design view.

But, I don’t think you should worry about this if its only in design view and works fine on the browser.

Sorry - I assumed it was clear because I was talking about localhost but reading back I guess not. I have tried localhost:12345 but get an error that the domain is already registered.