Theme Manager: Paragraphs not picking up font

I have set my fonts in the theme manager and all seems to work as it should except for paragraphs. They are still the default arial font.

How do I set paragraph fonts? If I remove the <p> tags and just have the text it works fine.

Hello Brad, when you change the Base Font option, it changes the fonts of the text, paragraphs etc.

Screenshot 2021-09-03 at 10.53.13

I do have it set there but paragraphs are being ignored.

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 8.58.20 AM

So are you sure you haven’t overwritten paragraphs style in your custom CSS? You can check this when inspecting it the browser dev tools.

Don’t forget that you need to rebuild the theme after any wappler update.

Doh! What a bone head. Yes, I had it in my custom CSS file before Theme manager was available. Now I feel dumb. lol

Thanks Teodor!