The real showcase!

Just for fun I was looking for websites made with wappler(or dmx extensions) because the showcase doesn’t reflect exactly what people build.

And I’ve found some things…

The internet never dissapoints. Rule 34 also applies for Wappler :smiley:

Hahhaa so what did you find

I’ve bumped into Sophy, Andrea, Lorena, Julia and Kathy.

2 Likes

Haha, sounds like names of this year’s champions of the Astrophysics Olympiad :slight_smile:

I remember @Dave created some interesting website for hiring house cleaners … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dave, we are waiting…

1 Like

Hahaha… Was a naked cleaning company! It actually went ballistic and she sold the company to a larger firm offering the same services so unfortunately the site is no longer online. Some of the modals were, ummm, well one was a clone of Eva Herzigová (remember her, Hello Boys), the rest were all very beautiful, waxed, Brazilian, alternatives were available by request…

:smiley:

4 Likes

Alternative wo/men or services?

I continued to get ‘portfolios’, for months afterwards, from ladies applying for positions. You can oblige your own imagination.

:wink:

All types @JonL No discrimination, straight, gay, bisexual, trans, drag, men and woman of all shapes and sizes. Many ex modals, gym and fitness instructors, thin, big boned, big bottomed, short, tall, list was endless. Were about 60 staff when it was sold on. All very healthy. Many requests for the occasional extra hour or two. The security was pretty fierce, men and woman, ex door staff from the London club scene. Mostly operated in and around London. Was interesting!

Ahhh forgot the services side, yes, many, and yes, that too!

:smiley:

3 Likes

Dave never disappoints. I still stand by my words.

3 Likes

Who am I to turn down well paid work (and friends in need) hahaha. You really are too kind @JonL.

2 Likes

Anyone but you @Dave and I’d be sure this was a spoof! :rofl:

2 Likes