The intro course website link is broken?

Hi I’m new, like super new, I just made my account new. And the first thing I got was a link to a course? Both in email, and discobot sent me the same link…

But in both locations the link is the same and seems to be dead?

https://learning.uniqueideas.com/courses/wappler-3x-novice

Is this just my bad luck right this minute, or is this really dead?

Thanks!

@mebeingken is the one who runs this site I believe so he might have some more info on this or be able to check the servers etc :slight_smile:

That course is no longer available because it’s for an older Wappler version, but here you have one on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUjqTJN3byC9W9UFjsV9f9vefe_ZSFQfb

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check that out.
Perhaps a good idea to fix those links - it’s the first impression a new person gets on joining.

1 Like

Please give me the topic that gave you the link to the course so that I can edit it/

I got two messages, I don’t think they were topics though. One was the “Confirm your account” email from noreply@community.wappler.io. The other was a message from discobot, which pops up as a welcome notification when you login the first time.
I think it’s a discourse private messaging bot user.

Here’s the message I got:

Greetings!
Thanks for joining Wappler Community, and welcome!

I’m only a robot, but our friendly staff are also here to help if you need to reach a person.

In our Wappler Community you can meet all the Wappler experts and share knowledge, tips and tricks about Wappler!

Don’t be shy to ask anything - they are ready to help you with any web sites design and development issues you might have and offer you a professional advice!

Get started with Wappler quickly

Follow the new Wappler Getting Started Course from our Wappler Ambassador Ken Truesdale!
Regular price is $19.99 but as a new user you use the discount code newuser to get it for free!

… and some more stuff

Thank you @shimona, unfortunatly I cannot access that part of the site. Maybe @Teodor can fix it.

I have placed a warning message on the topic under Videos.

If you find any more broken links, please notify any of the staff or one of the moderators.

Ben

2 Likes

Yep seems like these would be set in the admin settings for discourse.

Hi, I am also new and just received the Greetings notification from discobot still with above broken link. Seems like it’s not fixed yet.

Sorry about that will fix the welcome mail as well.

Hi @George , We are still facing the same issue, can someone fix this issue asap and revert ?