The 5 Projects License Limitation... what does this really mean?

I’m confused about the “5 Projects” limitation in the individual / freelance edition.

Does it mean I can create 5 projects per year, and if I try to create a 6th project I’ll be flat out of luck, even if I delete an existing project?

OR does it really mean one can only “manage” 5 projects at a time (such as deleting all 5 projects and then create another 5 new projects)?

I can easily see creating at least 5 projects just learning Wappler, so if this is a hard limit I’ll need to figure out a way to work within those limits (e.g. somehow create one (1) forever-learning project, leaving the balance for real projects).

Also, I’ve read that every upgrade adds-back the 2 demo projects, so if I already have 5 projects and upgrade… I’ll find myself at 7 projects and worry that Wappler will want a license upgrade to open. :-/

So… some clarity on the 5 project limit of the freeland / individual licenses would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Exactly this, you can have max 5 project in Wappler, but after removing a previous project you can add a new one again.

Is there a limit for web and mobile apps created with Wappler?

We do not limit the number of projects you can create in Wappler using the Business plans. However there are limits for Educational plans - you can create up to 5 projects using them.

I see no mention of the Individual plans

This is what I figured was the case, but it’s nice to have a solid confirmation. Thank You!

Unfortunately the two demo projects count against your five. So you really only have three. Yes, you can delete the demos but each week’s update adds them back.

The demo projects should not count toward the project limit, perhaps @George can have a look at why that goes wrong.

Actually the 5 projects limitation is just during your trial period of 7 days. After you purchase a regular individual or company license, the limitation will be removed.

1 Like

George does this also include the non-profit license?

Yes the 5 project Jetta limit is also for educational and non profit licenses.

If you really need more you can switch to individual license. It is already very low priced.

Agreed! Wappler is the best tool yet. I have no desire to walk away from a great tool chest and a team of experts like you guys. That would be a very foolish move.

@George I just started having this issue: The 2 demo projects are counting towards my education license even after I delete them.

With this issue, I can only actually have three simultaneous projects. Would you take a moment to see why it won’t allow me to have 5 projects?

FYI, my primary reason for needing the full 5 is that when working with several groups of students I am easily over 3 current projects plus an additional project to create examples for students to follow or when experimenting to learn the product myself so I can then help students when they need support…