Thanks to Wappler

Hi,
1.Google is sorted, just needed to make an alteration o the Google account.
2.Footer yes, that will be added shortly, have already spotted that one.
3.Where is is breaking on mobile view? as I’ve tested this quite a bit, obviously you have found some I missed.
4.Issue with the card is I want them all to be the same height, if I don’t put a height in there then the view buttons show a different heights depending on what text is in there.
5 ellipse text, is there a way to keep it on desktop and remove it from mobile?

Gift vouchers no, not doing digital vouchers yet as they are tracked in a POS system. When I design a new POS system with Wappler then maybe.

Thanks for the feedback though, its always good to hear different things. :slight_smile:

Fixed now. :+1:
Although, I would still recommend embedding the map instead of this. Embedded map shows location details, you can set height & width of the iframe, you can also set map’s zoom level, and its free:

Search for your location on maps, open it, set zoom level, click “Share > Embed a map”.
In the code, set height & width as required. They can be attribute or inline style.

https://www.thegunnery.com.au/pest-control-adelaide/
And, the Opening Hours footer section needs a better UI for mobile view - too much scrolling right now.
Probably a summary sort of view grouped by common days & times.

I don’t remember the exactly, but with class h-100 each card should become the height of the longest card in the row.
Buttons such as view and buy should not be affected by the height of parent container, i.e. the card. Do you mean to say they do not appear aligned?

Easily with CSS media query & a custom class. Refer https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.3/layout/overview/#responsive-breakpoints
Look into W3Schools too for media query usage, if the above link is not very clear.

Very professional looking site, gunnery, congrats. I really like the logo; it looks great on the homepage against the darkened video. The simple colours - with red highlights - are nicely done, too.

I agree with Webjack357 re moving the nav links to the middle of the page to unclutter the left-hand side and/or putting some of the less vital links under a ‘more’ drop-down link.