Thanks For Wappler 4

I have to say I’m impressed with Wappler. I’ve tested Wappler quickly a couple of years ago because I was looking for a solution to give non-developers from our team access to editing the front end for applications we build.

We ultimately went with Bubble for these apps and espüecially internal tools because it seemed easier for the non-developers to make changes.

I started checking out Wappler again a couple of days ago to build a new headless Node.js SaaS that connects to our Laravel app and wow Wappler came a long way. Setting everything up from configuring the databases, local dev environment, auth, a docker cluster, GitLab, importing a custom Bootstrap theme, etc was a matter of a couple of hours after reading the docs and lots of forum topics.

Now we can use our existing infrastructure without paying a couple k/mo for a low-end server that we have zero control over and still have the no-code frontend for everybody who needs it.

I’m excited to get a bunch of company licenses for our team. Thanks for building Wappler!

14 Likes

Welcome! Glad you have found a home here.

1 Like

Wappler is King already indeed. Glad you are back.

1 Like