Thank you Wappler

I know I ask a lot of questions and your support is SUPERB!!! I just wanted to thank you for creating such a cool platform to build really nice responsive sites with database integration.

I have now released two full websites built totally in Wappler. One with extensive dynamic data use and one without. I just wanted to give you well deserved KUDOS.

The sites are:

www.tetlowbuilders.com

www.marsalstudios.com (the client area is completed built from dynamic data stored in MySql). There is an extensive admin section (not public) which I built to manage it as well as lead and customer information management. Still working to build on the last piece but what’s there now is working perfectly. I can manage my business from my phone. I moved completely away from Microsoft Access which I was using before. I now have more functionality and ease of use than ever before.

Thanks again,
Rick
Marsal Studios

11 Likes

Great job sir. I see you did not use the routing feature for ultimate SEO in your showcases. Myself I am a little confuse about it. I can wait for George and Teodor to come out with tutorial. The other tutorials listed on the platform does not align perfectly with Wappler in my opinion. But Wappler has done tremendously and there is nothing like it.

@Bankym
The routing is already well documented, not sure what tutorial are you referring to.

1 Like

I wish you do a video or documentation spanning folder tree e.g folder>>subfolders>>subsub folders. Following your documents, I have been able to set up routing in SPA and files in root folder, but i am having issue with folders within folders. A single video on that we make yell …Halleluyah!

It really doesn’t matter if your files are in subfolders. It’s still exactly the same as if they were in the root directory. What part are you having difficulty with? Perhaps start a new topic with your issues you face.

3 Likes

thanks. I plan to turn routing on. Just haven’t gotten to it as I’m not very familiar with it but definitely something I want to do. I haven’t had time to read the docs but will.