Thank you for SEPA Direct Debit

Hi,
I wanted to write an email, but couldn’t find an address, so I gonna have to post it here.

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you for providing SEPA direct debit as a payment method. It is the most convienent and hassel free payment method imho. I got all my purchases directly on my bank account statement and don’t have to merge my credit card statement into my bank account statement for book keeping and delete all the collective chargings the credit card causes on my actual bank account - well you all may know those problems.

All these US based (smaller) software companies are driving me nuts with only accepting credit card (at least most of them) and never have heard of the most convenient, fast and reliable payment method (again imho).

So thanks

Best Joerg

2 Likes

Hi Joerg, great to hear SEPA payments makes it easier for you!

The problem with the US based companies is that they can’t accept SEPA payments (even if they wanted to), as SEPA is only available for the countries in the EU (also UK after brexit).

Yes, that is (technically) correct. But, internationally SWIFT is available and I was able to agree with some companies that they use SWIFT instead (but not all will do that - and to my understanding it involves slightly higher clearance fees).

1 Like