Terminal not working in NodeJS Project

In every project type I’ve tried (using NodeJS as the backend) the terminal doesn’t work. Opening Output >_ Terminal and starting to type throws a red error message:

Error: This socket has been ended by the other party at Socket.writeAfterFIN [as write] (net.js:455:14) at WindowsTerminal._doWrite (C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Wappler\package.nw\Shared\DMXzone\dmxAppCreator\UI\node-pty\lib\windowsTerminal.js:115:30) at WindowsTerminal._defer (C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Wappler\package.nw\Shared\DMXzone\dmxAppCreator\UI\node-pty\lib\windowsTerminal.js:157:24) at WindowsTerminal._write (C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Wappler\package.nw\Shared\DMXzone\dmxAppCreator\UI\node-pty\lib\windowsTerminal.js:112:14) at WindowsTerminal.Terminal.write (C:\Users\James\AppData\Local\Wappler\package.nw\Shared\DMXzone\dmxAppCreator\UI\node-pty\lib\terminal.js:82:14) at chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2editor_term.js:8:4289 at e.fire (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/xterm/v4/xterm.js:1:1815) at chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/xterm/v4/xterm.js:1:2009 at e.fire (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/xterm/v4/xterm.js:1:1815) at t.triggerDataEvent (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/xterm/v4/xterm.js:1:283109) at t._keyDown (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/xterm/v4/xterm.js:1:125160) at HTMLTextAreaElement.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/xterm/v4/xterm.js:1:111164)

Obviously I can open the actual command prompt, but if this is fixed it would be an awesome shortcut. I’m not sure if this is a bug, or something I’m doing wrong, so not sure where to post this.

What OS are you on?

Windows 10 Pro

Do you have any special antivirus scanner running? Try to disable it.

Best is to run just windows defender

No, no virus software install on this machine (aside from defender), and no firewall, and I don’t see how that matters. The NodeJS server works just fine, and everything else works just fine. When I try to type in the terminal it crashes.

is the solution found??