Take over my clients

Since I have a fatal disease (survival rate 25%) I am looking for someone from the Netherlands who, in case, can take over the maintenance and adjustments to my clients’ websites.
Please respond in pm

I am truly sorry to hear that. It is one of those messages you never want to read in a community. I am putting all my bets on your 25% buddy. Remain strong.

5 Likes

Jacques, so very sorry to hear of your plight. You are in my thoughts and pray that you belong to the 25%.

Veel sterkte toegewenst, vooral tijdens de feestdagen.

3 Likes

@web-works I’m so sorry to hear that. …

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about this. Hope you end up in the 25%. :pray:

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that, i hope you belong to the 25%. Wish you all the best and stay strong :pray:

2 Likes

That is very sad Jacques… I really hope you do get well!

Heel veel sterkte! Hou vol!

Maybe @karh, @oscreative, @jellederijke, @nevil or @Emiel would be interested in taking over your projects.

2 Likes

Very sad indeed, @web-works. I really hope you can thread the needle!

Thanks for the heads up, @George. Have sent @web-works a pm, Yesterday.

2 Likes

@web-works You’ll gonna make it!!!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that.

Respect dat je je best doet om de zorgen voor je clienten over te dragen.
Zoals @jellederijke al in een PM heeft gezegd, help ik graag mee.

Ontzettend veel sterkte… 25% is niet niks! :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about this, wish you the best and hope you are in the 25%

2 Likes

I hope you’re in the 25%.

It’s a testament to your character that youre worried about your clients facing such odds.

7 Likes

I totally agree to this:

Incredibly sad news, wishing you all the best :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I don’t pray often but I did today. For someone to consider their clients’ needs at such a time for you is truly honourable and touching. My hope is you are In the 25% :pray:

7 Likes

So sorry to hear that.
On a positive note, i have dealt with some cancer issues over the last three months but positive result, cancer clear now.
Never give up hope.
You are in my thoughts.

11 Likes

@George I really intend to celebrate 20 years (March 23, 2023) and 25 years with DMXZone. I have been redirected to UMCG (Groningen University Medical Center) for treatment. After first consultation at UMCG odds are up to 50%. Treatment starts Wednesday 28th. Lets hope for the best.
Thank you all for your prayers and support.
:pray:

25 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This is excellent news. Am praying for you.

1 Like

That is amazing news!! Please keep us updated with good news, you have to!

1 Like

@web-works We are here with you as a big family. Please keep us updated with good news … I’m praying for you

1 Like