Switch trial

Is it possible to use the educational trial for creating an app and after I got the lisence for an industry can I just upgrade to the individuals trial and publish my app for commercials?

Unfortunately the licensing for Wappler not work like that. This would work if we require subscription to keep your app running, but that’s not the case with Wappler. Once you build your app you can cancel the Wappler license and it will continue working.

The educational license allows you to only do non-profit work. If you are going to build a for-profit app, then you need the individual license.

Okay thank you, so I need the lisence to even start to build up an app here right?

You can build a fully working app with the trial. There is no limitations other than the 14 days.

1 Like

Yes, that is right.

Okay, thank you both!

1 Like

merhaba @Enes_Zararsiz ,
lisanslı sürüme geçtikten sonra destege ihtiyacın olursa buradayız :blush:

@s.alpaslan cok tesekkür ederim, birtanesin sen (yada siz). Muhtemelen cumadan itibaren baslamayi düsünpyorum. Eger Discord kullaniyorsan beni ekleye bilirsin, bi ara konusmus oluruz :slight_smile:
Bär#1390

1 Like

@Teodor is it possible to start with a basic trial and update in the future to the pro version or do I have the same problem as spoken before?

Yes, you can subscribe for a basic version and then upgrade to pro. The basic license is just more limited than the pro, so some options won’t be available.

Yeah sure, for the beginning I would like to start with a little project and after I got into it I would update