Summernote layout no longer shows

Updated to latest Wappler version, asked to confirm the components assets changes and do I want to apply them when I open a page to edit and in my case a text area using Summernote no longer appears on the live site…

Have deleted the dmxAppConnect folder on my server to force Wappler to re-upload any new files but still just looks like a standard form textarea now!

This error shows in the page inspector:

dmxAppConnect.js:7 TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting ‘height’)
at n._initEditor (summernote.js:290:1)
at n.render (summernote.js:270:1)
at n.constructor (dmxAppConnect.js:7:30439)
at n (dmxAppConnect.js:7:15524)
at e.hasOwnProperty.e.constructor (dmxAppConnect.js:7:16119)
at new n (dmxAppConnect.js:7:15524)
at n.$addChild (dmxAppConnect.js:7:32628)
at n. (dmxAppConnect.js:7:33850)
at Object.walk (dmxAppConnect.js:7:19396)
at dmxAppConnect.js:7:19504

I now also see the file upload dropzone has stopped working!

Can you please let me know when I fix all this issue will be available as I have clients complaining that description text boxes are no longer working!

Are you sure you’re using the latest Wappler version and the latest App Connect Stable/Beta extensions channel?
W’re not aware about any issues with Summernote or Dropzone with the latest versions of App Connect 2 and all the components.

Hi Teodor

Yes, I only use the versions which are updated from the upper task bar in Wappler.

As of this last update 6.5.2 I have had two website using Summernote and Dropzone stop showing the text box and dropbox correctly.

As mentioned, the new version asks for asset components to be updated, as soon as I say yes to any page with Summernote or Dropzone they stop working on the live site although they appear correctly in Wappler.

I checked a website on the same server as the two which are broken and because I have not updated any components it is still working OK so I have ruled out any issue with the server. Al sites are running PHP 8.2.18

Many thanks
CK

Do you have a link to these pages where we can check the issues?