[Suggestion] Monthly/weekly challenges

As I started to write this, I noticed this appears to have been done twice before, but in 2018 and not since.

It would be fun to have some sort of weekly or monthly challenge (depending on what the challenge is). Where you create an app/website inside of Wappler, utilizing its features as required.

There should be a time limit for each challenge, and perhaps for more extensive challenges that could last a couple of weeks some sort of prize for the winner.

Challenges would be a fun way to create sites that you might not ordinarily make, and a good way to learn about some of the features in Wappler

1 Like

I do like the idea. But I think the challenges would have to come from someone in the Wappler Community. The guys on the Wappler team do so much already. Already the hardest working team I have ever seen.

1 Like

Funnily enough me and my business partner had a discussion around this idea. We both fancy a bit of streaming and a laugh. We talked about taking onboard challenges ‘to build’ based on a set time-frame. So a vote to select a challenge, then we’ll go at it live, no edits, the good, the bad, and the ugly, all thrown in, the whole process (including lots of coffee and herbal assistance, and an eclectic music selection)… We are just on the verge of marketing a Product (next 30 days with the marketing team), then a launch… But after that we are going to be slightly bored… So it may happen there after…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

On twitch? That would be funny.

1 Like

Probably. We used to do eSports broadcasting together twenty years ago. So may be a little rusty but one thing we are capable of is forgetting the cameras are on us hahaha… Which can be both messy and amusing! We’ll see how it goes but definitely something we would like to do.

1 Like

You are such a geek! But count a follower here! I might donate! :joy:

1 Like

I’ll happily accept that Jon. And any donations, if we do this, can go to an amazing UK Charity, Great Ormond Street Hospital for sick children.

:wink:

2 Likes