Sudden TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 't.Theme')

Everything was working great and then after installing the updates via the Project Assets Updater I’m getting the following errors which cause the table of data not to render on the page. I know the .map errors can be ignored.

Thanks in advance

Do you know which files/plugins were updated? It is difficult to say with this error what is wrong, when something is undefined it often means that some dependencies are not loaded, check in the network tab if all js includes are being loaded, also a wrong order can cause this error.

@Patrick thanks for the reply even though you are on vacation. I didn’t really pay attention to which files were updated. Is there a log I could look at? I figured it may be a dependency load issue but thought maybe you’d know where to start since it was saying t.theme. I’ll investigate a little more this week. I had uploaded code to production for a client before I noticed it, so I was in a hurry to try and solve it or revert back to the code before. I ended up reverting till I could get resolved.

Only had a week vacation, back at work again. Were there any other errors in the console? You can check the network tab to see if some script didn’t load. You can also post the html code here or send it me in a private message to see if the includes are in the correct order.

I don’t know which component the error is from, the last 2 errors seem to come from bootstrap, it looks like the bootstrap.js is not loaded or missing.