Subscription

Bought a copy in July 2018 and couldn’t get my head around Wappler so never actually used it. When renewal came up I just ignored the emails as I didn’t want to update. However, another years subscription was taken. When I emailed you guys all I got was:

As explained in our terms and conditions, the subscription auto renews if you don’t cancel it during the current period. You had one whole year to cancel the auto renew and you did not do it, so the system charged you.

Also we send an email reminding you that your subscription will be renewed a few days before the renewal.

Please check our terms and conditions: https://wappler.io/subscription-terms/

Best Regards,

Teodor Kuduschiev

Great way to promote a new software product !! Especially as I’d been described in previous emails as:

As Loyal DMXzone user, I want to personally thank you for your support during the years. With your help, we have created the most powerful Dreamweaver extensions for web designers and developers.

Buyers beware…

So to be clear, they notified you that your subscription was going to be renewed…

You ignored the emails…

And you are upset because the subscription was renewed…

wasn’t aware it auto renewed but of course you’re right. Just surprised at the attitude. thought we were all part of this happy community. Seems rather that they just want my money :o(

I got straight back in touch so thought a bit of understanding for a newbie would be nice. Sorry I’m not as smart as all you guys

I had my share of renewed unwanted subscriptions in the past. I guess we have all been there. Even the guys at Wappler.

Whenever I subscribe to an annual service I make sure I add an event in my calendar in 11 months to make sure I don’t miss it.

We are the only ones to blame for not being on top of our own things :slight_smile:

Sorry this happened to you. Now you have a good excuse to continue with Wappler and build some cool stuff.

3 Likes

Good thinking mate. We’re all usually so busy we even forget the simple things!.. Was happy just to support an alternative to Dreamweaver to get off the ground. hey ho… I’ll just stick to raw coding

Frankly I was personally positively impressed that Wappler sends us each month, a week before the renewal an email informing us of the upcoming subscription. Typically, other providers do it silently

3 Likes