Subscription Costs

Let’s do some math (in Euro): Subscription to DW CC will cost you 290,28 excl. VAT. Then you will need some extensions to make it work like you want it. This used to cost me an annual 400 Euro’s extra (excl. VAT).

Could you be any more condescending if you tried? I wondered where some of the numpties from the Adobe forums have gone, seems they’ve found their way on here. Give yourself a pat on the pack for being completely oblivious to what a complete and utter rude individual you are!!

So lets do some corrections

I think both of us were pointing out the comparrison costs in terms of what is available in each product. DW only becomes cheap at £20 a year IF you subscribe to the whole CC package at £450+ per year, maybe that’s why some use it and it appears good value for money, surrounded by a myriad of other apps. However I can’t see anyone really paying £198 a year + VAT for the single app if they compare it to Wappler which is cheaper (or most other web editors for that matter) and what they include. Not sure thats condesending just fact. Most ‘developers’ know DW has been stagnating for a few years on account it doesn’t listen or appear to be interested in its users needs.

Just for clarity I use neither app but if i had to choose between the two I know which one it would be and that is not DW at this point in time.

1 Like

As someone one who has been using and following web/app design software since their beginnings, while Wappler seems like a good product, you could also take on the pricing model that satisfies both payment models like Pinegrow web design software does. You could download Google Web Designer or Coffecup, but these won’t do what Wappler and Pinegrow do. If Wappler wants more business and maybe have me switch, I suggest both models.

As for a 7 Day trial, I think software companies forget that people work have family and other obligations. Think about extending it. Longer trials worked for years.

Hello, unfortunately we are not planning to offer non-subscription licenses.

As for the trial - 7 days are pretty enough to evaluate the options you are interested in.