Stylesheet + Routing Breaks randomly

Wappler Version : 5.8
Operating System : Windows10
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: SQL 8.0
Hosting Type: Docker Local

Expected behavior

Changing Theme color shouldn’t break my project and why don’t my git versions save me here?

###What occurs:

So I was working on my project the past few days no issues, I was changing some bootstrap font colors in the theme editor and went back to adding a new page. It seems that somewhere between that change, my stylesheets file is unlinked in wapper and i cannot reattach it. I even reloaded older git versions without success. Also my routing is broken and no new pages can be added at this point, again reverting GIT versions of the project don’t save me which leaves me clueless.

I have attached some screenshots but I can get more as I am not sure how helpful they will be.
If i click the Styles pane the attach CSS file button is even blacked out.

The style sheet(s) are attached in the layout page and not the individual content pages.

I think that the problem lies with the routing and well with:

Remove that line and see what happens.

That is the routing for my 404 page, but I did try and remove that and have no different effect.

This is only in my wappler editor fyi regarding the styling, the style sheet works on both my production and development urls on the actual website. But wappler is essentially un-usable now for this project. As an experiment I was thinking about removing the project locally and re-importing it from scratch / uninstalling wappler and re-importing

For the 404 error

I would try deleting the line Ben suggested and then adding a new route as just * for the 404 page, also this would want to be at the bottom as in the screenshot /showings is below the 404 route

After that just use the buttons in the top right to regenerate and upload them to test

Thanks for the tip.

Also I believe I finally figured out the error here. Despite restoring the git versions I had previously there is some sort of bug for the dependencies wappler adds to the main file. It had removed:

headtagmissing

just after where it should be after the head script and link’s.

Everything works perfectly after amending that missing tag. Maybe the reason my git restore did not fix it is because this ending tag was removed much earlier and somehow wappler was still functioning until something else changed.

Hopefully this helps anything googling this in the future. Appreciate the help mates!