Stylesheet reference to a theme manager color

On css stylesheet can I reference an object color to theme manager color? If so, how?

For example:

on css stylesheet set nav-item color to theme manager primary color so that it changes when theme manager primary color changes.

I hope that this explains:

Old message

Forget the above, I just realised that the root variables do not change when the theme has changed. This is a Wappler shortcoming. It may be an idea to notify @George of this.

Refreshing the Wappler after making the change in the Theme Manager, did work as expected…

You can use the Advanced tab in Theme Manager to make the change as in

I could not get nav-link:active styling done on CSS without script but in theme manager advance this could be easily done if I convert navbar nav to either pills or tabs. But could not get navbar hover style working. Found lot of stuff in theme manager advance, there is much to know about handling theme management in wappler.

Ben, thanks for sharing.
Also thanks for ‘nodejs for wappler’ playlist with 15vids that got me started. Really looking forward to more vids on the series. Hope you will be able to produce more soon.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean, Ben.
When you change a variable in the theme manager, the root variable is changed in the bootstrap css:

Thanks for that Teodor, I guess that I was too quick off the mark. Will correct my answer above.

Yes…

.nav-item:hover {
background-color: var(–bs-info);
}
…works. thanks.

1 Like