Stripe without using a shopping cart

I’ve read the post regarding this and I can’t get this to work.
I have custom products (projects in our case) which have custom fields that is dynamically generate using a simple add server query.
I don’t need a shopping cart scenario but rather a simple ‘buy now’ button next to each individual project.
I am having difficulty with this and the tutorial ‘Getting Started with Stripe Integration in Wappler’ is solely for shopping carts.

Can anyone please kindly assist?
Thank you.

A few more details would be useful. What is happening or what error messages are you receiving?

It’s not that I am getting errors, I am stuck with the workflow process. I stuck right at the beginning when following the tutorial ‘Getting Started with Stripe Integration in Wappler’.

I am trying not to create a Shopping cart, and not sure how to go about just adding a single product (project) in my case straight to the payment page, with custom project_id field so that I can received it back through a web hook.

In the tutorial by @Teodor, it refers to multiple products for the Server-side integration, but my processes much simpler and need only one product. I am not sure how to go about this? I want to use the Server-side setup so I can pass through custom parameters for the product. I don’t need a shopping cart.

I am really stuck.

Just create a button on your site, and configure it the way @teodor is showing. You don’t need a cart on your site just add a normal button and put it where ever you want it and then follow the directions. Should be pretty straight forward.

1. setup your one product in stripe
  2. follow setting up the button as described for single product as described by @teodor. You will have to have your api login credentials all figure out. Thats explained also.

Need to get a little further along and express which part you are actually getting stuck on?

Thanks @baub for the reply. To clarify, I am creating my products (projects in my case) dynamically on my side in my DB, the products/projects are not handled/created on Stripe. The user can only pay for these projects/products individually, one at a time. So I am just using stripe to process the payment amount I designate for a custom project ID created on my end in my DB. And as part of the checkout/payment I need to pass through at least the project ID created on my end so I know that’s it’s been paid for later on through a webhook to write back to my DB.
So on the server side api in Wappler I am unsure which server action to start using under the stripe section. Do I start with creating a Checkout Session? Or a a payment Intent? Or something else.

maybe check out this thread. If there is understanding issues might want to start at the very first post, but he goes in great detail on using stripe. I’ve used this before.

https://community.wappler.io/t/stripe-integration-part-4b-the-basic-payment-action-server-connect-page/7671

maybe this will help.

Thanks @baub, I will take a look at this tutorial. I am using PHP server model, I am assuming this will be the same process?
I may come back to you with questions. I was hoping it can all be done in the Wappler Server side GUI for the Stripe module but there seems to be a bit of hand coding.

@George @Teodor can this be done easier using the current version of Wappler with its extensive Stripe integration? It’s 3 years since it was written. Just wanting a bit of guidance.
Thanks.