Stripe multiple clients

Very grateful for this integration which arrives at the right timing for us.
With 310 Server Side components, we need a little guidance:
What would be the step by step components use for this operation:

1. bill value 100$, fetched from our DB
  2. transaction split as is: 100+1 charged on the client’s cc, then 90-1 is paid back to 3rd party (both client and 3rd party cover 1$ cc Stripe fee)
  3. the 101$ charge possibly pre-auth at time of “booking” and then paid fully after “delivery” (whose date is fetched from DB).

Any insights appreciated!

When using Stripe there is the so called Stripe Connect, that allows you to split earnings automatically between multiple stripe users as clients.

Is that what you want? See:

1 Like

Thanks. How does it translate in terms of use of Wappler’s SC Stripe components?

Well we support the full Stripe API, including Stripe Connect, so whatever is described in the Stripe docs you should be able to do easy in Wappler.

1 Like

No doubt. Is there any particular SC Stripe component(s) we should pay attention to for our use case, since your Getting Started with Stripe Integration doc evokes only 2-3 components out of the 310 ones?

Well just read the Stripe Connect docs and follow them, the name of the API calls are the same in Wappler as Server Connect actions.

2 Likes

Hi there. Surely you got tons of people asking about Stripe, now that the integration is live :slight_smile:

On my end I have troubles with an error “dmx.stripe.paymentRequest is not a function”

I also get this file not found on /maps/dmxStripe.js.map

But I’m on Wappler 3.9.1 and this file is not in the /maps folder/ . Where do I find it?

With that, no component that I add to my pages connect correctly to Stripe…

Hi @Fred_K, I think that this is a bug. It may be best if you remove the post from here and start a new topic under Bugs.

Apologies I didn’t keep all these screenshots :confused:
If someone at Wappler wants to move it, my blessings

Done

1 Like

But if this is a bug, many other people - and Wappler devs - would have seen the error I mentioned and it wouldn’t have shipped as is.
Where can I find that file I’m missing?

Missing source map files are not a bug / a problem / not cause of your issues.
Warnings about missing .map files can safely be ignored, this does not affect your page functionality. These files are only used when the dev tools are open and they are only used for our own debugging purposes.

1 Like