Stripe documentation for the latest Stripe in AC2

I've searched everywhere here but I just can't find a walk-through tutorial on how to use the new Stripe integration. I have a couple of projects using the old one and I need to redo them but am struggling for info on how.

Can someone point me towards the docs?

We’re currently working on this, the docs will be available soon.

2 Likes

Thanks Teodor. Is it possible to just give me a quick steer so I go about it in the right way?

I have a cart made with a Data Store, the customer is already logged in, I just want to be able to take a payment for the total amount and get the order ID in the Stripe data response so I can update the data my end with the payment details.

Can you just give me a simple flow of how to do this? I'm already confused as to whether I should set the Stripe AC component Flow Type as Client Side Only or Server Side. I'm assuming I want Server Side?

Cheers.

Hi @sitestreet
You can check this new tutorial available, I believe this is what you need in your case:

1 Like

Thanks Teodor. I don't think I managed to find that when I looked but it does seem to be what I'm after. Cheers.

Yes, because It's a new tutorial we just posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

It says it's Apr 2024 so I thought it was already around. I guess that's just when you started it.

Thanks again.