Stripe Custom Payment

I’ve been reviewing all the Stripe info and I’m in need of a little help that someone might be able to direct me to. Everything has been super helpful but there’s so much to dig through that I don’t know it certain info supersedes older info.

I work with a non-profit (not what I do for a living but what I do as a volunteer), I say that since I’m trying to do all this in my free time. So for 10 years this non-profit has used PayPal on their website. They have a transaction table that sums up all the products that a person if buying (transaction_detail table) and that is kept on the server and never sent to PayPal. When a customer goes to pay, they hit a form that has a pay button with a various hidden fields in the form that PayPal requires to complete the payment transaction. So when they hit the paybutton they are taken to paypal with everything filled out and the “total dollar” amount for the transaction.

I am trying to do that with stripe where they pick everything like they are use on our website and then the form has the total dollar value that is used for payment. I thought the custom form that I followed would be the best approach but just need to make sure I have a list of the fields that are required for submission to stripe. I am searching for that list of variables and hoping my approach isn’t too out of date.