Stripe Custom Fields

I have my stripe working perfectly, but cannot figure out how to submit a custom field that appears on both a receipt and also in the stripe payment dashboard. A field called PRid which is used for the client to submit his own number for that product (he uses it to find the item in his inventory). I have it relevant in the cart scheme and also in the database query (the number is in the database). The product goes thru on the stripe purchase, but I can’t see the PRid# which is in the first cell of the modal table. Can anyone show me how to transfer this data? I have tried alias’s of custom_fields, type but doesn’t get passed thru with the payment.
You can see it here - just select a product and add it to the cart and you will see it appear in the modal popup.
https://estatejewelryliquidations.com/shop3.html?cid=8

jpena
I’m not a Stripe maven, but looking at the docs i see this:

“metadata”: {
“order_id”: “6735”
},

“metadata”: {
“PRid”: “1”
},
you may have to add the field into to your stripe metadata for it to persist…https://docs.stripe.com/api/metadata
… just a thought

Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunately didn’t work. Still looking…

I am so sorry my friend, I didn’t obviously look at it very well, but got it to work. the down side is I can’t get multiple products to show the extra metada. I was able to pull the data from the “set”-“line items”, but only catches one of the products being purchased. How do I get that particular field in a repeat region to pull all the metadata I need?

hey,
I’m not too sure of your application, but if you are looking for something in a repeat, applying the $index value would be unique for each record, so if that PRid is in the database column along with the rest of the data you say already is working that should be included in the repeat .I’m thinking that it is not set as a dynamic PRid_$index and is set as just static - PRid… I’m sure @Teodor would be able to point you in the right direction in the way to do it in wappler and Stripe as I’m just just learning wappler and nodejs to get away from dreamweaver. I’m sorry I can’t be much more helpful.