Stripe checkout not working

Just to show you:

These are instructions:
In the property field, enter the variable used to pass the product ids, in our case we enter product_id , then click Select:
and screenshot under instructions:

And unfortunately it does it again as not recognizing the array. this is what I have been going through:

Yes but when typing a property you need to write in Code mode, as in Design mode it’s considered a string, which it is not.

So now please open your database query and in the value there, make sure to enter the same expression that you entered in the set value for testing:

In the Set Value Id you should not use the flatten formatter :frowning:
Please follow the docs steps! Flatten is used in the database query step only! In the docs it’s explained what you need to select in the Set Value Id …

I promise you I am not using the flatten here - only in the query itself. I just typed it in as you said and I still get this back:

That is not according to the docs …
Please make sure you select the right value for the Set Value Id step:

Really it’s explained step by step.

Sorry got flustered this time - I have been selecting it correctly - am doing it again.

here I’ve set it correctly this time and still get this back:

Can you please past the whole error here:

Just copy and paste everything.

{
“code”: 0,
“file”: “/home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/stripe/lib/BaseStripeClient.php”,
“line”: 55,
“message”: “$config must be a string or an array”,
“trace”: “#0 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/modules/stripe.php(14): Stripe\BaseStripeClient->__construct(NULL)\n#1 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(199): modules\stripe->__construct(Object(lib\App))\n#2 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(178): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#3 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(146): lib\App->execSteps(Array)\n#4 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(135): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass), false)\n#5 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(113): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#6 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnect/api/cart_checkout.php(7): lib\App->define(Object(stdClass))\n#7 {main}”
}

Are you sure you’ve properly entered your stripe api key and secret in the server connect settings? Please double check these and enter them again if needed.

Yes I am and just did so again - I have the Stripe account under test mode and using the test keys it provides. Still get this:

For your info - putting everything back per instructions and our posts here - this is complete response:

{
“code”: “42000”,
“file”: “/home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php”,
“line”: 112,
“message”: “SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘))’ at line 1”,
“trace”: “#0 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/db/Connection.php(112): PDO->prepare(‘SELECT PID, ...')\n#1 \/home2\/estatej\/public_html\/dmxConnectLib\/modules\/dbconnector.php(96): lib\\db\\Connection->execute('SELECT PID, …’, Array, true, ‘’, Array)\n#2 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(206): modules\dbconnector->select(Object(stdClass), ‘query’, Array)\n#3 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(178): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#4 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(146): lib\App->execSteps(Array)\n#5 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(135): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass), false)\n#6 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(113): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#7 /home2/estatej/public_html/dmxConnect/api/cart_checkout.php(7): lib\App->define(Object(stdClass))\n#8 {main}”
}

How did it become from this:

to this:

i am not sure i am following.
What did you change now that now you get a different error? What have you been doing until now and what is different between your last post and the one before the last post?

Sorry went back to look at it again and double checked and saw that this was set correctly as it is now and got that error. This is the same error as I had always been getting as I originally posted. I’ve literally only changed the following from your instructions this morning since this began.

$_POST.lineItems.flatten.flatten(‘pid’)

That looks like a totally wrong expression…please double and triple check my previous replies.

I really think you have some very fundamental syntax issue in your query step.

No you are correct - I went back to look and this is what it read under flatten:
$_POST.lineItems.flatten.flatten(‘pid’)

But fixed it to
$_POST.lineItems.flatten(‘pid’)
and tried again and now get this error back again (so it remains):

Thanks again for the help @Teodor - I await you or @Patrick’s reponse!

I am pretty sure you didn’t add your stripe secret key in Server Connect settings:

I just built a page and a server action following the tutorial you are also following and the only way to recreate your error is to leave the secret key in Server Connect settings empty. So please make sure to add it there.