Storing API response (user ID). Using response it should redirect the next page

Hi, i am beginner who is discovering new things in wappler. I need a help.

I have created Login Page , which is working now. I have an API URL which is working. Here , now API goes to date base and get a response from it.
I need to store that response(User ID) and with that response , I should redirect to another.

So anyone who can help me to figure out this one. It will be a great thing for me.
Please share screenshot with detail explanation or detail Tutorials.

Welcome Rocky,
Take a look at this post contained within the Wappler Documentation:

Full documentation for Wappler is HERE

1 Like

Thank You for your reply. I don’t want to show that response to user. I just want to Store it in any session or any place . After storing response, with that help of response . I should redirect a particular page.

The response is stored in the Identity session returned when there is a successful login. You can find this in Server Connect within the Security Provider Actions. You can then use this to filter as required.

Screenshot from 2023-10-31 17-12-30

Sorry for late reply. Thank you for your response.
I want solution for :-

1. How to Store API response (User Id) ?
  2. How to redirect a new page with that User ID?

Please share In detail screenshot. Because I am a Beginner. I don’t know where is where.
Please anyone who know this, kindly share your experience or knowledge.

You can store anything inside a session. In server connect there’s a Set Session step, so use it to store your value.

Thank you for your reply. I have another question.
I have API (URL) which is external. I want use it to get response.
I have used it in API Form. But I am not able to hit API server. Could you guide me on this. I will share screenshot, you can see it and guide me that where did I went wrong.