Stop appconnect form parsing some tags

im using template7 and i need to use the {{ }} tags to compile the templates. but appconnect is using the same tags.
how can i stop appconnect from parsing tags in a div for example?

How do you use the template engine, do you use it directly in the html of your views or do you use a script tag with the template in it? Script tags are not parsed by App Connect and should be save to use. I believe views are first parsed by Framework7 before they are added to the DOM and parsed by App Connect. Please specify the situation where it goes wrong.

hey @patrick
i first did it inside a script and that work but i cant see the template in the design view so its hard to visualize it.
then i did it inside the view but app connect catch it first. maybe because app connect script is loaded before framework7

App Connect uses the pageMounted event to hook into. Not sure when Framework7 parses the template.

Is it just in Design view that App Connect is rendering the content or also is the actual App? You should probably choose one of the two, use the supplied template from Framework7 or use App Connect, but not both.

i really tried to use app connect since its visual but its lacking on the most important features for mobile. i keep getting back to framework7 template

here is some suggestions:
“scroll to load” (no one use pagination in mobile.)
-app connect check if the element is the first or the last in repeat
-there is zero events for framework7 in app connect. (page, popup, etc…)