Still having issues with using Gitea

Wappler: 5.8.2
Server: PHP

Following on from this thread - Connect to self-hosted git repositories - I’m still having issues with Gitea.

Since switching to a self-hosted Git repo (Gitea) it’s been great on my desktop but my laptop kept giving me errors so I had to use the terminal to do git fetch, git pull and git push.

However, I updated one of my projects earlier this week from Github to my Gitea and now my desktop also only works by using the terminal.

I am using SSH keys to connect to the repos.

Git works perfectly apart from those three commands which are these three icons:

Could this be fixed in v6?

Can I just check if this is being looked into for v6?

Just to let you know that this is still not working in beta 15.

Can this be sorted for the final release of v6, please? I’d be happy to set you up an account on my Gitea server if that would help.

Unfortunately v6.0.2 still gives the same error. Could you look at this for me? It’s so time-consuming using the command line to manage the repo when it should be a simple click.

Bump

Is this fixed now? I’m on 6.3.3 and just created a new project and a repo on Gitea and it all connected perfectly without me having to do it via the command line.

Trying not to get too excited but want to check as I don’t recall seeing this mentioned in any version notes.

Just updated and gave it a try, and it does indeed seem to work, at least when pushing!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.