Sqlite Not Working On Mobile

I am trying to use sqlite, Capacitor with framework 7. I am getting this error though.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

1 Like

Try to reapply the page flow action as it seems you are missing some include files.

Thanks for getting back to me :slight_smile:

I had to add a database query (didn’t seem to do it on database insert) then save. That then added some more node packages to install. When going through this though Wappler crashed. I now have loads of xml files that end in 2 stopped me from building the app. I’ll delete the 2.xml files manually just wanted to let you know it was doing this.
Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 16.49.49

Not sure what kind of xml files are those, we don’t use them. Anyway just reapply indeed the flow actions and as the node modules install it should be all fine.

Thanks George. That has gotten rid of the Sqlite error. Also found on my main project (not the framework 7) I had duplicate database connections after doing this. I just deleted these.
I also still have this error. Any ideas how to get rid of this?

I have added one table to test and everything working okay. I then added multiple tables. Seems to work on the web but not on Android. When I did this I get this error. Any ideas how to get around this?