Spinning front-end wheel of App Connect nothing

I worked on a site many versions of Wappler ago…

After adding the project again and opening the pages I get the following on App Connect Panel:

If any of the admins are not at the beach yet :), let me know so I can send you the index file and you can please check. Thanks

Hello Marcel,
Do you see any errors at the bottom of the Wappler window, when you load your page?

No. It could can be because I am using a creative tim template, but I was able to use this without issue sin previous versions as long as I had the standard Wappler routes for bootstrap

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 15.27.01

I made a duplicate of the page and removing code to try and find problem by process of elimination

Ok, got it. My main section into which content page load into is the problem. As soon as I comment it out, I can access the app connect panel and it’s functions. As long as that code is on the page it makes the panel unresponsive and unusable.

<main dmx-class:profile-page="profile.isMatch">
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/" url="_home.html" id="home" exact="true"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/check" url="_check.html" id="check"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/cat" url="_cat.html" id="cat"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/login" url="_login.html" id="login"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/forgot" url="_forgot.html" id="forgot"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/register" url="_register.html" id="register"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/watchlist" url="_watchlist.html" id="watchlist" dmx-on:show="serverconnect_watchlist.load({},true)"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/maincat/:maincatid" url="_maincat.html" id="maincat"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/subcat/:subcatid/:transactiontype" url="_subcat.html" id="subcat"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/item/:itemtag" url="_item.html" id="item" dmx-on:show="serverconnect_liked.load({});serverconnect_signedin.load({})"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/profile/:tab" url="_profile.html" id="profile" dmx-on:show="serverconnect_profile_stock.load({},true);serverconnect_offers.load({},true);serverconnect_profile.load({},true)"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/manage/:itemtag" url="_manage.html" id="manage"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/messages" url="_messages.html" id="messages"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/user/:username" url="_user.html" id="user"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/following/:username" url="_following.html" id="following"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/followers/:username" url="_followers.html" id="followers"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/cred/:username" url="_cred.html" id="cred"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/gear/:username" url="_gear.html" id="gear"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/results" url="_results.html" id="results"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/privacy" url="_privacy.html" id="privacy"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/mresults/:search" url="_mresults.html" id="mresults"></div>
		<div is="dmx-route" path="/list" url="_list.html" id="list"></div>
	</main>

Please zip and send me your page in a personal message so i can check it :slight_smile:

Thanks, will do. This is the route tag that causes the problem:

<div is="dmx-route" path="/item/:itemtag" url="_item.html" id="item" dmx-on:show="serverconnect_liked.load({});serverconnect_signedin.load({})"></div>