SPA: Make server connect output from main page available when editing content of include page

I have a SPA main page with an auto loading server connect that reads some config data from db.
This data is used on some of the included sub pages (“Route: subpage”), but is not available when editing a sub page.
The only way to see the live result is to view the “Route: subpage” from the main page or to duplicate the server connect in the sub page.
It would be very nice to only have to include common server connects in the main page and still be able to edit a sub page with live data from the main page.

I don’t know if the description above makes any sense of what I mean so a short example maybe is better:

• main page has a server connect (scReadImagePath) that reads the path for images from a db as a single query. Output is scReadImagePath.data.query.
    -sub page “displayimages” has a masonry that displays all images from the folder specified by the output from the main page scReadImagePath.data.query.

When editing the sub page in live mode nothing is displayed since the data from the main page scReadImagePath.data.query isn’t available which leaves the image path empty.

When editing the main page with the sub page “Route: displayimages” in view, all images appear as expected since the output from scReadImagePath.data.query now is available to the sub page.

So, would it be possible to let all output data from the main page server connects (that autoload) be available when editing a sub page? I suppose it could be quite a complex feature to include since one server connect could trigger another one and so on.
Or is there maybe a better way to get hold of data from the main page while editing a sub page?