SPA internal link not loading

I have a node.js project with different layouts and content pages, is it possible to turn it all into an SPA?

I tried to follow the SPA wappler documentation without success. When doing an internal link, the link changes in the browser url field but no new content is loaded. How can i troubleshoot it?

Could it be related to the fact that I have changed my development environment is put as Own Server in the General settings whereas I am using Docker since then? If I try to change it in the general settings it deletes all my environments.

Your browser’s developer tools, network tab, see if the fragment is loaded when you click an internal link, and if it comes right. Also look at the console to see if there are any errors

1 Like

If there are different layouts with their own set of content pages, enabling internal link will not load content pages with the new layout page correctly. If the link is to navigate to a content page with a layout that is different from the current content page’s layout, then disable the internal link.

1 Like

Could this be the same bug? Concerning App Connect 2 (Beta)