Sourceforge.net review

Wappler is being presented at sourceforge.net
https://sourceforge.net/software/product/Wappler/

Since this is a very important IT ‘portal’, I would suggest that you visit the above link and leave your honest review, helping others understand how wonderful Wappler is.

I already left my review so I encourage anyone to do the same, especially all @wappler_ambassadors

Thank you!

6 Likes

btw my review is pending for review just in case you looking for it :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting the community know. By the way, we received a review on SourceForge in Portuguese. Just want to let everyone know that currently the reviews have to be in English to get published. Thanks!

-Logan
SourceForge Team

4 Likes

have added review on sourceforge.
also there is g2.com - this is also pretty big - requesting @wappler_ambassadors to leave a review there as well.

1 Like

Think I got mine there too.
Spent a lot of time writting just not sure if really uploaded. My final page after submitting my review was if I wanted to share on linkedin and just closed the window. Hope my review was uploaded.

Thank you!
PS. I did not know g2.com Agree with you @nshkrsh that it is a great community too. Great idea to let us know about it.

Thanks for the attention Logan! It is an honor to see one of the founders of SourceForge and SlashDot involved in our community as well!

So @wappler_ambassadors go post your great reviews to SourceForge!

And @sourceforge if your editors can post an independent review of Wappler that will be really great :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@sourceforge please Announce wappler to everyone because very important things are happening here.!!!

Follow the wappler team and watch what happens. :slight_smile:
thanks @George , @patrick @Teodor

2 Likes

This is pure love for what you do. The founder of such a great community to enter here and dedicate some of his time to thank us for reviewing Wappler at their community when he could actually ignore everything.

2 Likes

I’ve just left a review there. :slight_smile:

SlashDot was my start page for years! Always preferred over the Register :wink:

1 Like

I will forward Wappler to our editorial. I see Teodor claimed the page. Within the admin dashboard he can pull a badge for the Wappler site which shows off the SourceForge reviews and also boosts the Wappler page on SourceForge’s search and categories.

6 Likes