Sort and Dir with Query manager using Table Generator doesn't work

Hello everybody,
I just spend the entire day trying to create very simple Bootstrap5 Generated Tables displaying data from simple tables and sorting the table (a very simple news table…).

I’m working on our Admin section.

I had several strange behaviors:

• the query-manager variables previously setted does not appear in the table creation form
  • and/or old test ones are displayed
  • sometime my query manager appears in sortable list element without variable in sort and dir dropdowns

I tryed adding the query manager in the template, the page directly, in both page and template, and using a page without layout…

When i succeed to set my generated table > Tables displayed correctly with data and sortable headers

When clicking on header my SC is correctly updated with dir and sort param (i doubled checked in my Inspector)
But my data are not refreshed…

I tryed killing ma pages and layouts and re-creating.
I tryed desinstalling/reinstalling Wappler.
And recreating…

I tested again and controlled my code and sometimes Wappler generated code with old test variable (that had been previously deleted).

Wappler crashs sometimes during all theses tests - as I rename variable for exemple.

In conclusion I’m really disapointed cause I spend a lot of time and does not succeed in doing anything.
I spend time double checking tutos, code, doing, undoing, redoing… before writing this topic as I wanted to be sure.

I use wappler 4.4.5 + Docker
Project: Node.js / Postgree

Do you think my problem could come from Wappler (that could be sometimes unstable) or from my computer that could be too old (MacBookPro : BigSure 11,6 - 2,6GHz Intel Core i5 2cores - 8go RAM)?
Or from NodeJS + Postgree environment?
From Docker?

I love using Wappler and the way it could allow us to build our apps very quickly, but for the moment I can’t deliver anything and I’m stuck trying to dev very basics features (whereas wappler is not a free solution).

Did you encountered the same kind of troubles?
Does anybody have any idea if it would be possible to clean Wappler and the project (some cache/settings params) without deleting my DB and files (sc anf registration forms) and if it could be a solution?
Should I kill the Docker Containers?

Many thanks for your feedbacks.
I really hope to find solution.

And best wishes for this new year.

Sylvain