Some personal info and Wappler updates status

My condolences to you. He is at peace now.

1 Like

Dear George,

I am deeply sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Please accept my sincere condolences during this difficult time. May you find comfort in the memories of his life and the love that he shared with all of you.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this news @George I know what you are going tough time right now and no words can make it better, condolences for you and your family at this tough time for all. I see what you do for others in this forum, and from that I’m certain your Dad was proud to have you as his Son.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss. Condolences from our team.

1 Like

I’m sorry about your loss @George. My thoughts will be with you.

1 Like

I’ve been through parental losses & a sister loss and I know that the spirit is heavy, looking for meaning & comfort.

Some days it seems bearable, then the next moment the grief washes back to shore. My hope for you and your family is rooted in an absolute faith that we will see the other side of eternity. We are stored in The Cloud.

1 Like

All the best George, so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences.

1 Like

My sincere Condolences sir! I wish you and your family well.

1 Like

So sorry. Condolences.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this @George my sincere condolences.

1 Like

I offer my sincere condolences. I am going through the same thing with my mother, and I know exactly what it’s like. :pensive:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss George. My condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

I’m only seeing this now and far from wanting to arise difficult memories, I did want to add to the heartfelt condolences. Maybe knowing one is not alone might not make up for the grief, but provide some solace down the line.

1 Like

My sincere condolences to you and your family George. So sorry to hear the sad news

1 Like