Sockets not working

Wappler Version : 5.8.1
Operating System : macOS Ventura 13.4 (M1 Pro)
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: Localhost

After updating to wappler 5.8.1 on my Mac server connect queries that uses sockets, aren’t working… If I delete the sockets="true" statement from my server connect element, the query works correctly

I’ve checked out my browser console and I have this error:

WebSocket connection to 'ws://localhost:3000/socket.io/?EIO=4&transport=websocket' failed:

Have you already checked this?

Still not working.
Now I have this error:
Unchecked runtime.lastError: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received

If you redis connection is:
redis://127.0.0.1:6379 or redis://localhost:6379

Change to:
redis://redis

But using that connection, it won’t connect to redis because it’s listening on port 6379 on a docker project

Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND redis
    at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (node:dns:71:26) {
  errno: -3008,
  code: 'ENOTFOUND',
  syscall: 'getaddrinfo',
  hostname: 'redis'
}

Docker default configuration works with redis://redis

Try to recreate or redeploy the project.

Remove the redis image, but before anything backup your db in case you use localhost docker database.

I deleted the image, pulled it again and run it from zero but still not working

I’ve replaced this file:

Did you also do the config file in that thread?

Can you post your docker-compose.yml file from .wappler/targets/your_dev_target

Too, keep in mind that are two different files that should be updated:
One goes to lib/setup and the other in lib/modules

I’ve replaced both files, still not working. I can’t find a docker-compose.yml in that directory

.wappler/targets/name_of_your_target

Edit: Sorry, I didn’t see the path in your file manager.
“Development” is the only target available that you have?

In Project Setting this is a normal local Docker configuration using NodeJS as web server and Redis enabled.
How looks your project configuration?

Something is happening with my project settings, I can’t save information and I don’t see the redis configuration

It saved my web and database settings it still can’t change redis settings

I’m not sure if Server Type: “Wappler Local Server” works with Redis.
If using Docker you should select Docker:

But before doing this please backup first your database and project to avoid any lost.

I could correctly use redis with Local Server redis before updating Wappler, I can’t understand why should I change this configuration

Yes, you right, something is wrong here.
Like I said, normal Docker configuration works if server type is Docker at least for me.
This allow to Docker Desktop to create all neccesary images, etc, etc, in your case your are using Docker but the docker-compose.yml is missing. I don’t understand how your project get deploy without this file.
Maybe @George or @patrick can help here.

Basically redis runs over a docker image in my local machine under port 6379. Maybe I could try recreating docker virtual machine if I get a look to that compose file.