So who is up for a challenge to be classed as a Wappler Master?

Hi everyone

I have added a 25 question quiz to the Wappler Virtual Academy

Sorry but a signup to the academy is needed as your performance is linked to your membership id
Anyone who has an issue with this can ask and I will remove their profile afterwards for them (haven’t added that feature yet)

So signup or login and then go to Resources=>Quizzes and start the quiz
Be aware some answers need multiple selections, some only need one, maybe some none.

At the end of the quiz you will be awarded a Wappler Skill ranking from Master to Newbie and will be presented with a list of topics you can study to fill your knowledge gaps

So have a bit of fun, test your knowledge
Anyone who gets 100% on their first run through (I will know) will receive a certificate as a “Wappler Master” like below.

https://wapplervirtualacademy.com/

3 Likes

Can you add a link to your site, Brian :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a proud Wappler Newbie !!!

quiz

2 Likes

With the average score at just over 14 I guess there is a need for a bit more support on these issues

As a result I have added a new feature to the members section of the academy menu called “My Study Plan” which lists all the support links highlighted by a wrong answer during the quiz so you can revisit them whenever you want

2 Likes

Thanks @Hyperbytes,

While I am not surprised by my score, it does serve to show that there is a lot more that I need to learn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only had 19/25 :frowning:. Would be nice if you could also show in the end the exact questions that were wrong and what the correct answers were.

An other thing is that in the quiz clicking on a label would always select the first checkbox.

1 Like

Ha, i got 20/25 :smiley:

2 Likes

I considered that long and hard patrick and decided only to give the support links rather than the questions so people were forced to learn the topic rather than just the answer (as that would make it easy to repeat the quiz and get 100%) . However if you would like a list of the ones you got incorrect I can message them to you, your feedback as to the questions would be valuable

I got a 12/25. Need to do some more reading! 'Bout time to start those videos back up Brian.

BUG
on click of the options text on right side, first option is selected.
ideally, on click of the option text - respective option should be selected/deselected.

am on the 1st question BTW

11/25
that was a tought test :sweat:

Seems about right…thanks for publishing that Brian

Yes, Nishkarsh I see what you mean, clicking the checkbox acts correctly, clicking the optiontext always checks button A. Will sort it

It was tough. 17/25. I thought I qualified as a Wappler Newbie but perhaps it was Wappler Learner (which sounds about right).

P.S. Anyone with a suggestion on fixing this one, please feel free to assist

All your for= attributes of the labels have the same value, pointing to the first checkbox always :slight_smile:

Yes, i assume i need to do something like for=“id_response{{$index}}”, just struggling to work out the syntax at present

You could also place the label around the checkbox and then it doesn’t require the for attribute.

P.S. Woo Hoo, I see version 2.2.0 available

Sorry, you have lost me on that one patrick