Slideshow Questions

Some questions,

1. Slideshow width–is it determined by the column width it is in?

2. Thumbs–why does the resizer make them? I don’t see how/where they are used.
    For pre-load?

3. Are there optimal dimension and resolution recommendations? (especially since the slideshow is responsive) as close to 1.33

Thanks

1. The default width and height is 100%, while this can be changed using style rules (CSS).
  2. I have not noticed the thumbs being made if I have not ticked the Thumbnail box.
  3. The optimal dimension is entirely up to you. I tend to use 1920x710 for full width slides. This is more like 1:2.66.

OK, thanks

anyone knows how to give the “URL” a target…??? im batteling to set the target… im using the slider as a advert tool… so when people click on the slide… it needs to go to a “blank” page… also how can i make the cursor to a little “hand” if the image is linked … im working with dynamic data

<dmx-slideshow id="slideshow1" dmx-bind:slides="dataviewadvertsrandom.data" slide-url="'uploads/'+images" slide-link="'url" start-random="true" delay="4000"></dmx-slideshow>

Hi Mozzi, I believe you would be better off using the Swiper feature rather than the slideshow for this use case.

thank you for the feedback Brad. i have used jquery owl-carousel … now… but i will look into your suggestion… as i did not even think about the swiper… :slight_smile: thank you for the heads up…