Slideshow difficult to add to SPA page

after trying the resizing without success I just added a folder using server connect and display output as a slideshow. getting all these errors on the page noe:

https://webill.net/events

Hello,
I don’t see any errors like this when i open your page.
However i see an error related to some static value # improperly used in some expression, but the slideshow is working fine:

Yes, I added the # because clicking on the image went to a non existing link and I had to somehow stop that. Is there a better way to make the image not clickable?

Seems like adding that removed the other errors…

If you don’t need links why not remove the slide-link="#" ?

then it is still clickable and goes to non existing page - gimme 2 min to change it and you will see. Let me know when you looked. Thanks

Ok, i see what you mean, let me check what’s wrong.
Meanwhile you can just add javascript:void(0); to test if it still produces this error.

1 Like

adding the code is solution - the original errors are still there though. So in terms of display we are good to go. Thanks

I see no errors on your page. What browser are you seeing these errors in?
googling the issue, this seems to be some safari only related bug, pobably related to recatpcha api:

yip, I am on safari. Ok, thanks. Ayt least we know it is reported somewhere to someone.

Thanks @Teodor!

BTW - i just created a dynamic slideshow from a folder list, and it does not add slide-link="" if i don’t select a binding there. So, without the slide-link="" it does not load any link on click, so i can’t really recreate the issue.