Showcase Apps (Rather than Web Sites)

I was afraid of those words.)

I look forward to a more detailed review.

Me too. I canā€™t see how I can access all of the features of Framework7 using Wappler, so Iā€™m copying chunks of Kitchen Sink code from the F7 website directly into Wapplerā€™s code editor for each component that I want on the page. It feels like cheating but at least Iā€™m learning how F7 code and structure works as I go along. The argument is I could have done this in any code editor, but I hope to tap into Wapplerā€™s stronger features over time.

3 Likes

Exactly what I did, and what Iā€™m hoping for.

weā€™ve been working full time on Wappler for over 18m now. have built very complicated stuff using Wappler - but alas all are ā€˜enterpriseā€™ apps for internal use only.

couple stuff which is in limited public domain: app.cashngo.com.au (you can see some of it if you are in Australia - but then this is a online credit/loan application system - unless you want a loan in Australia, you canā€™t see much of it.)
then there is jgrnaut.in (online B2B furniture catalogue - in beta right now some dev still ongoing, not launched officially. and there is a full fledged admin console underneath to manage products, etc. - which again we cannot showcase coz duh it was built for a client!)
both these are SPA.

It would be great if you could put together a tutorial on the Xero integration. Just getting Contacts and Invoices would help me immensely. I get to the Xero consent login and it all seems OK. I just then see in the logs when getting Contacts.

"lineNumber":8,"message":"Object doesn't support this property or method","stack":[{"fileName":"lib/oauth/oauth2.asp"

Iā€™m working hard to finish an e-commerce site built entirely with Wappler so, once thatā€™s launched, Iā€™ll try and put a quick tutorial together on how I got Xero working in the CRM I built.

6 Likes