Show only the actual user data

Hello to all,
I am making a dashboard where the user have a unique user name that is a number and also that number is the sponsor field for another members. How can I just show the members of each user in order to not show other members data that are not below the actual sponsor that is logged in? Or in a table after query procedure? Thanks in advanced

Welcome to Wappler!

I am on my phone right now so can’t supply a link but it is all in the documentation.

Thanks, I keep looking. I will replay as soon find it

It’s called showing a logged in user details or something like that.

Please check this: https://community.wappler.io/t/getting-details-of-the-logged-in-user-and-binding-them-to-your-page/2850

Hello,
More that show who is logged in, I would like that the logged person can see the data related to him only. For example, if I loging and my ID is 9999, them the system show only the clients where I am the seller. The ID “9999” is my user ID and also is the seller ID for my specific clients.

Well just filter a database query returning this data using the logged user’s id.

Hi Alex, it’s exactly the same as in the tutorial just use your table of the data you want to show. Which part are you stuck on?

Teodor, Yes, I was about to try it, should works
Brad, maybe I did not follow the tutorial correctly, I will try again.
I will lets to know the results, thanks a lot.
Alex

1 Like

In Server Connect, add the Security Provider and then a Database Single Query where condition is set that the ID of the user = the security provider identity. That will give you the record of the person logged in so you can then use it on your page.

1 Like

Hello Brad,
Are you talking about this tutorial: https://community.wappler.io/t/getting-details-of-the-logged-in-user-and-binding-them-to-your-page/2850 ?, the problem is that in this tutorial I am able to show who is logged in. But that I need is that if I am a seller and my seller ID is 999 when I get in the clients list data, I only see the clients where the seller is 999 (My Seller ID), anything else will not be show to me.

Done, Thanks a lot to all. I was doing it in the incorrect server connect action. jajaja sometimes happens.
Thanks

1 Like