Show Dynamic List in a Popover

I have a link that when hovered over or clicked displays a popover with a list of records.

How would I add a repeat region in a popover?

Bumping this, does anyone know if repeat elements in popover HTML is possible?

Like Third Eye Blind said “then I bumped again, I bumped again” Trying to do this now.

You can’t add a repeat region inside a popover.

You could pop up a modal as an alternative?

actually it may be possible if all you want is a list then items is to define a variable, loop through the records in a repeat and concatenate each record into the variable then use the variable contents as Popover HTML. Untested, just an idea and of course it depends on the complexity of you particular use case, if you have multiple links to process on the same page then its probably a non starter

Thanks for the replies @Hyperbytes. I was thinking of looping and concatenating to a variable. First I was seeing if I could actually stuff a list-group into dmx-html="" but it’s been messy so far haha. I’ll give the other a try later. My brain is fried this coding session haha.

Lol, i just tried that, crashed and burned! :hot_face:

1 Like

Haha great minds think alike!

Or fools seldom differ? :innocent:

1 Like

That too haha

1 Like

You can use a variable as @Hyperbytes mentioned - something like this:

<dmx-value id="myVar" dmx-bind:value="serverconnect1.data.qry.values(`list_item`).join('<br></dmx-value>')"></dmx-value>

(I appreciate this looks a little unllikely but it works. I experimented with this a while ago and this was the result of some trial and error. Perhaps there’s a better way.)

1 Like