Setting up project server model not working

Setting up project server model not working.

Still not fixed. I’ve started a new project, selected php, added login data, saved. Project model has not been saved, neither the target data. Then I tried to change to php: not working.

How shall I add a new php project?

Have you selected PHP directly initially when creating a new project (preffered) or are you changing it afterwards?

initially

I am using “open existing folder” to define a new project. When I the select then server model I get an error message in the console:

So you are not creating a new project but opening existing folder as project?

exactly

when you want to create a new project it is advisable to choose the new project option.

what folder are you opening otherwise? What is in it?

Mainly empty, sometime images like logos etc

Open existing folder is meant for opening existing wappler projects.

If you want to create new project just use the new project option.

When you probably should check for existing .wappler folder in the project folder and send a message.

I have still the problem, when making a new project without defining a server model and doing this afterwards, it’s not working. I’ve got to do this manuall in the hidden project.json file.

Changing a server model afterwards is a very rigorous change so that is why it is best to create new projects directly with the right server model.

We will restrict the open folder for opening just existing Wappler projects.

2 Likes

Fixed in Wappler 4.6.2

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.