Setting up an external CMS with NodeJS + Static website

Hello everyone,

I would like to have some feedback in setting up a CMS like Strapi or Prismic in Wappler.

I see pretty much how I can use those to edit the content on existing pages:
I fetch the content via the API and display it on the page.

But what is your feedback on the speed ?
Fetching all the page data via an API call isn’t too slow ? For exemple SEO rankings.

It opens another topic that are statics websites. One of you already tried something like that with Wappler ?

Have a good day,

Hello tthias
I am not expert here but your question does not make much sens since to me, I mean you either use external cms like strapi, wordpress etc. ot you bould one from scratch with Wappler since Wappler is a tool to built your own cms. And I don’t get it why one would use Wappler to manage the content on an external cms like strapi or whatever cms there is out there.
I personnaly installed many small to medium cms for my clients but now I am planning to built my own cms to replace those I installed because I will have so much more control and power with Wappler and will be capable to easily adapt it to the particular need of each of my client.

In fact from what I understand even that I am actualy only a basic user I can already see the difference in features, power and speed compare to everything what I used before.

Greetings.