setStorage in flow

Hi,
I am trying to use a Page Flow to update a value in local storage.
I call the flow from another action and the flow starts, the condition I have created is correctly followed but the local storage value is not updated (in fact the flow just stops there).

Here is the flow code (very simple and includes prompts to test it is working, or not):

<script is="dmx-flow" id="flow1" type="text/dmx-flow">[
  {
    f7.dialog.alert: {text: "Flow starts {{local1.data.band_id}}"}
  },
  {
    condition: {
      if: "{{(local1.data.band_id == '1')}}",
      then: {
        steps: [
          {
            f7.dialog.alert: {text: "Doing"}
          },
          {
            setStorage: {value: 100, name: "min_order_score"}
          }
        ]
      },
      else: {
        steps: {
          f7.dialog.alert: {text: "Not Done"}
        }
      }
    }
  }
]</script>

The flow shows the prompt “doing” or “Not done” depending on the condition, so that is working, just the setStorage doesn’t seem to do anything.

I have checked the name of the local storage item is correct. BTW the local storage item is a number and already has a value.

What am I doing wrong :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if I am calling the setstorage correctly? Just trying to update a local storage value so I guess I am not selecting it correctly, any tips?

OK, I worked around it by changing my database structure and the result is a better solution BUT, I still can’t get Set Value to work.

However, I have realised that I can use a RUN step and set the value in that and it works fine so there is a workaround but Maybe someone can shed some light on what I was doing wrong in the first place, perhaps I misused the Set Value step?