Server connect renaming action file fail

problem with Server Connect
I am unable to finish 2nd form to email and that is preventing me from going live with site
Any suggestions or workarounds?

-when adding adding a second form with server actions to server connect, “New File” gets created I rename i.e. “regform” and set up the setup mailer and send mail steps. All good until I try to attch to server connect form properties in App Structure - server action does not show new “action” only “new File” is there (and using that does not work either) - also when i close off wapller and come back the name in in server connect action file “regform” has reverted to “New File”
tried several times and reboots to no avail… any suggections

1 Like

Yep have that issue as well

haven’t heard anything on this issue - were you able to create a workaround by any chance?

Yes just give the new action straight new name instead of leaving it as “new file”

It’s just a matter of renaming the file - like any other file. You don’t need to do this from within Wappler, but the new option to open these files in Explorer/Finder using the context menu makes it easier now.

It should be possible to use the rename option of course but there does seem to be a problem with this - the files appear to be renamed but are not (eg if you refresh the Server Connect panel, the names revert). I don’t know if this happens every time - I haven’t tried it much. I’m sure this will be fixed, but I would often prefer to use the OS file manager anyway.

Tried renaming but it doesn’t stick. I rename save and the try to use it and it’s not available in connect. And name reverts to new file?

Norm’s mobile from Mr. Print

Excellent advice - using the OS file manager worked like a charm and it stuck.Thank you Tom!

1 Like

This is fixed now in Wappler 1.9.1

Awesome . Thanks.

Norm’s mobile from Mr. Print

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.