Server connect formReset with formRepeat inside generating an error - v6.0-Beta-9

Wappler Version : 6.0-Beta-9
Operating System : MacOS
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: Docker

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

There shouldn’t be any error (logged in the dev console) when a server connect form with a formRepeat inside is reset.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

Errors are logged in the dev console when a server connect form with a formRepeat inside is reset. If server connect form or formRepeat are reset individually, then there are no errors. Screenshots attached for the error with formRepeat inside a server connect form.

The formRepeat Reset is still logging this error in the dev console in v6.2.0 Beta Channel (AC2). The form is resetting correctly. The formRepeat is in a modal.

Update: I got another error with a Tagify input in the formRepeat. This error is logged when the Tagify input has a dynamic value binding and the formRepeat is reset.

These errors are still being logged in the dev console in v6.3.0 Beta Channel (AC2). The formRepeat component is in a modal. I have included screenshots of various errors I’m getting when resetting the formRepeat.

Fixed in Wappler 6.3.1

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.