Security provider issues

I concur, Security restrict is not working as intended, it breaks the login component altogether when adding roles/permissions. Further more, the linked files don’t update properly when removing roles, eventually giving out error 500.
I’m going to work around it manually with hand coding and move forward, but if anyone from Wappler wants to have a screen sharing session, I can keep the project intact to see and troubleshoot the problem.

Can you please explain a little more detailed what your issues are? Probably share some screenshots or a short video demonstrating the issue.

Hi Theodor,
Thanks for taking an interest. I’ve done my best to show the multiple facets of the issues I’ve encountered, here (youtube video).

I figured out that the conflict comes from the security enforcer, specifically when choosing “any” here:security

If one chooses a specific role (in my case, active_all) then one gets all expected behaviors, including show/hide. I’m not sure if this a defect or just understanding the logic (ie ‘and’ against ‘or’), but once the logic is understood, it’s fairly easy to progress with it.